Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I won Lindsey!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I PM'd prasnlrd because she always finds the best deals and she said she would help me find a Lindsey. Well, no sooner did I get her reply, I looked on E-Bay and found a fully dressed Lindsey! I wanted her to have her barrette so I didn't have to hunt for one, but I figure I can get that later on.
    Here she is....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

    I think I got a good deal, what do you think?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did good!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got a great deal and she is really nice.
    And I might know someone who could make you a barrett. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she is darling and you got her at a good price. When you get her she may need a downy dunk and then her hair recurled. I got a older Lindsey and she is so needing a downy dunk also.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MollyGirl:
    I think she is darling and you got her at a good price. When you get her she may need a downy dunk and then her hair recurled. I got a older Lindsey and she is so needing a downy dunk also.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks so much. I have given the dunk to dolls with longer hair, but never to one with shorter. Do you plan in dunking your Lindsey? If so, how would you recommend keeping her hair in the Downy? Just plop her in it?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You got a terrific deal!!! Glad you won her! saw her a couple of times and thought how much she would go for. Glad you won her! Congrats!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks so cute! Congratulations!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    You got a great deal and she is really nice.
    And I might know someone who could make you a barrett. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ooh, that's great! Just PM me. Thanks!

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Whoa Jen! <font size="5">SCORE!</font>OMG! Fully dressed and with her book. What a fantastic deal!

    I had thought you meant a good BIN price. Hey!, with regular auction prices going like that-why bother looking at BINs. It seems like the bidding has slowed down to Christmas.....hmmmmm....I need to get on there and see what deals I can find....hmmmmmm.....

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member lucybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wow that is a great deal! You're so good with hair that I know you'll make her look like new! Ash.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •